As we are repetitively asked if we would be willing to publish a guest post in specific “dangerous” niche, we decided to create a comprehensive overview for everybody who has similar questions:
A) Here is a list of topics that we do not accept at all:
1. adult content – such as pornography or violence, that is not generally thought to be appropriate for viewing by children.
2. gambling (including casino, , betting, lottery etc.) – an activity where someone risks money or belongings, there is an element of randomness or chance involved and the purpose is to win.
3. crypto – A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a digital ledger. We do not support any kind of cryptocurrency trading.
4. violence – hundreds of studies have shown that exposure to violent media is a risk factor for aggressive and violent behavior, and can make people numb and less likely to help others.
5. pirated content – websites promoting unauthorized duplication of copyrighted content that is then sold at substantially lower prices or provided for free (torrents, etc.)
B) Here is a list of topics that we accept, but the price is double (x2):
1. dating – Online dating services allow users to become “members” by creating a profile and uploading personal information including (but not limited to) age, gender, sexual orientation, location, and appearance. We selectively publish only articles that are not linking to any adult nor violent content (see above). As this topic is really on the edge of what we are willing to publish, we charge a double price.
2. CBD – short for cannabidiol, is a chemical compound from the Cannabid sativa plant, which is also known as marijuana. We accept this topic as long as there is no link to other drugs or illegal merchandise. As this topic is really on the edge of what we are willing to publish, we charge a double price.
3. Vaping, smoking, cigarettes, alcohol – the same applies as for CBD above.
4. Viagra – medication used to treat erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. As this topic is really on the edge of what we are willing to publish, we charge a double price.
5. Essay writing – not really related to any of our websites. Price is double.
6. Loans – lending of money by one or more individuals, organizations, or other entities to other individuals, organizations etc. Price is double.
C) All other topics are accepted!